Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,467 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.361 AED / XCD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 31,584 (EC$23,208) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cascais costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)