Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,415 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.358 AED / XCD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 32,915 (EC$24,232) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 2 hours ago)