Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,416 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.369 AED / XCD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 35,656 (EC$26,050) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (25 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mangalore costs ₨841 (43 minutes ago)