Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,585 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05696 AED / INR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 67% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 12,556 (₨220,453) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)