Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,531 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05730 AED / INR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 65% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 13,121 (₨228,976) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)