Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,609 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.566 AED / HRK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 26,176 (46,278 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)