Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,570 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.582 AED / HRK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 28,803 (49,511 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)