Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,529 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.562 AED / GBP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 13% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 65,322 (£14,319) in Southampton.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)