Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,340 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01468 AED / HUF
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 20,475 (1,395,052 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)