Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00315 AED / KRW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 67,911 (₩21,548,357) in Songnam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (33 minutes ago)