Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,346 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00324 AED / KRW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 8% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 37,706 (₩11,653,022) in Songnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,550 (about 1 hour ago)