Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,400 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01166 AED / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 72,706 (6,235,993 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)