Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,383 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.578 AED / HRK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 20,219 (35,010 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.017 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 3 hours ago)