Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,271 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41186 AED / SEK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 66,732 (162,025 kr) in Skelleftea.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)