Cost of living comparison between Sivas, Turkey and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,240 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.192 AED / TRY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 32,465 (27,234TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)