Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,229 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00126 AED / COP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 34,139 (COL$27,145,243) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)