Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,317 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.619 AED / DKK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 79% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 67,893 (kr109,721) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)