Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,234 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.574 AED / DKK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 63% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 66,696 (kr116,130) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $18 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kochi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (about 2 hours ago)