Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,090 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00092 AED / KHR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 39,044 (42,343,533 Riels) in Sihanoukville.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)