Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,498 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03509 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 43,373 (₨1,235,909) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (27 minutes ago)