Cost of living comparison between Sialkot, Pakistan and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,273 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03506 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 38,363 (₨1,094,269) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)