Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,066 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02908 AED / ALL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 34,958 (1,202,058 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)