Cost of living comparison between Shijiazhuang, China and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,245 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.545 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 56,622 (元103,867) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)