Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 18%|
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.524 AED / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 894 prices entered by 121 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 23 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuching costs RM120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Washington D.C. costs $23,225 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)