Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,745 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.574 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 28,762 (元50,111) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 1 hour ago)