Cost of living comparison between Shenyang, China and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,185 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.543 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 48,270 (元88,910) in Shenyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)