Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 2%|
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.536 AED / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,594 prices entered by 327 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (42 minutes ago)