Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,443 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.939 AED / MYR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 21,622 (RM23,026) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)