Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,424 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.856 AED / MYR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 19,286 (RM22,526) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)