Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,463 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.857 AED / MYR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 19,966 (RM23,305) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)