Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,485 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.943 AED / MYR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 23,359 (RM24,784) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)