Cost of living in Seville, Spain vs Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 35%|
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.179 AED / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,323 prices entered by 208 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)