Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,424 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13881 AED / UAH
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 75% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 10,085 (72,653₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (13 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 2,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)