Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,108 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.137 AED / BRL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 33,665 (R$ 29,611) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)