Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,458 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.480 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 32,221 (€7,192) in Serres.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 18 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,863 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (43 minutes ago)