Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,322 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.534 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 27,466 (€6,058) in Serres.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨450 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Indore costs ₨55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pune costs ₨206 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 2 hours ago)