Cost of living comparison between Seoul, South Korea and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00315 AED / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,071 prices entered by 354 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 14% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)