Cost of living comparison between Semarang, Indonesia and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,258 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00028 AED / IDR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 44,206 (Rp 156,538,975) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)