Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,469 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.957 AED / CAD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 45,677 (C$15,445) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (37 minutes ago)