Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,370 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.800 AED / CAD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 30,332 (C$10,831) in Sarnia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Konya costs 37,500TL (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.95 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yellowknife costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in La Plata costs ARS $320 (about 1 hour ago)