Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,422 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.920 AED / CAD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 33,097 (C$11,334) in Sarnia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)