Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,373 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.886 AED / CAD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 45,052 (C$15,609) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)