Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 41%|
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.304 AED / BAM
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,917 prices entered by 257 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)