Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,072 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03186 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 10% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 67,130 (¥2,107,099) in Sapporo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)