Cost of living comparison between São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,238 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00016 AED / STD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 63,878 (392,114,105 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)