Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,457 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00018 AED / STD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 37,850 (214,627,611 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,485,310 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (about 1 hour ago)