Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 26%|
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.159 AED / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,495 prices entered by 230 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,047 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 250 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 2 hours ago)