Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 27%|
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.109 AED / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,726 prices entered by 228 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (24 minutes ago)