Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,261 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.175 AED / BRL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 43,879 (R$ 37,351) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (36 minutes ago)