Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,502 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.175 AED / BRL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 51,556 (R$ 43,885) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Agadir costs 12 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)