Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,669 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.169 AED / BRL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 31,739 (R$ 27,147) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)