Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,282 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.137 AED / BRL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 52,987 (R$ 46,607) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (36 minutes ago)