Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,395 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.011 AED / BRL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 21,213 (R$ 20,973) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)