Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,391 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.170 AED / BRL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 52,656 (R$ 45,016) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (41 minutes ago)