Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,649 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.151 AED / BRL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 23,927 (R$ 20,797) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)