Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,387 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21366 AED / ARS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 15,824 (ARS $74,062) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨163 (about 2 hours ago)