Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,540 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07773 AED / DOP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 20,509 (RD$ 263,852) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 2 hours ago)