Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,437 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07433 AED / DOP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 21,223 (RD$ 285,519) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)