Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,312 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / CUC *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 32,972 (8,978 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (37 minutes ago)