Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,284 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / CUC *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 30,362 (8,267 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 3 hours ago)