Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,608 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.495 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 27,730 (€6,169) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)