Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,486 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.236 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 25,853 (€6,104) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (34 minutes ago)