Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,612 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.331 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 31,205 (€7,206) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Conakry costs 18,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 12 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €430 (33 minutes ago)