Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,390 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.991 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 48,574 (€12,171) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)