Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,487 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36817 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 25% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 52,563 (Bs 142,769) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)