Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,512 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36806 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 25% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 47,472 (Bs 128,979) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)