Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,496 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36818 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 26% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 51,504 (Bs 139,889) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (32 minutes ago)