Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,369 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 22,893 (Bs 155,453,210) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)