Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,324 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00128 AED / COP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 30,830 (COL$24,084,387) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)