Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,429 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00125 AED / COP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 16,333 (COL$13,034,908) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)