Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,122 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00125 AED / COP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 29,803 (COL$23,829,890) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)