Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,339 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00125 AED / COP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 17,780 (COL$14,275,345) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)