Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,510 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.172 AED / BRL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 23,220 (R$ 19,813) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)