Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,454 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.067 AED / BRL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 21,920 (R$ 20,539) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)