Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,498 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.158 AED / BRL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 22,324 (R$ 19,286) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Constanţa costs 1.20 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Donetsk costs 36₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)