Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,609 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.149 AED / BRL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 23,423 (R$ 20,382) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)