Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,498 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.145 AED / BRL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 25,005 (R$ 21,830) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 3 hours ago)