Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,520 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.940 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 50,672 (€12,861) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (38 minutes ago)