Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,687 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.532 AED / BOB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 21,491 ($b40,390) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 891,750 ден (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (about 2 hours ago)