Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 38%|
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,487 prices entered by 228 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.25 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)