Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,618 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / BOB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 20,692 ($b38,649) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (14 minutes ago)