Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,530 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.150 AED / BRL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 28,868 (R$ 25,093) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨950,000 (43 minutes ago)