Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,206 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 23,168 (﷼ 268,061,192) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)