Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,263 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 25,239 (﷼ 288,624,649) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)