Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,518 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 32,972 (﷼ 300,884,294) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.71 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (41 minutes ago)