Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,427 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01470 AED / YER
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 17,169 (1,168,226 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)