Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,257 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01470 AED / YER *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 18,145 (1,234,398 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)