Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,287 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01469 AED / YER
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 42,271 (2,877,121 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)