Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,502 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.528 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 36,095 (€7,972) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)