Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,465 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.468 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 33,086 (€7,405) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)