Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,704 prices entered by 234 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)