Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,806 prices entered by 224 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)